“Coming up next on KOWS Community Radio, it’s “GuitarS Speak” with me, Andrea Aguzzi, presenting an hour of unique and exploratory guitar music. Stay tuned for the unusual sounds. It’s time for GuitarS Speak!”
Me and my radio program GuitarS Speak will be “on air” today on KOWS Community Radio at 1-2 PM Pacific Time, 4 PM East Time, 10 PM Italian Time! The PLAYLIST for today!
- Aaron Larget-Caplan plays “Chess Pieces”, composed by John Cage, from his last record “John.Cage.Guitar., Stone Records, 2018”
- Five Seasons plays “Mutability”, composed by Robert Jürjendal, from the cd “Five Seasons Albany Records 2018”
- Jim McAuley and Mary MacQueen play “So Beautie On The Waters Stood”, composed by Jim McAuley and Mary MacQueen, from their last record “Beautie On the Waters, Long Song Records, 2018”
- Alessandro Fedrigo plays “Nel Vuoto”, composed by himself, from his last record “Secondo Solitario, Nusica, 2018“
- Daniel Lippel plays “wand-uhr: infinite shadows”, composed by Reiko Füting, from the record “…through which the past shines…, New Focus Recording, 2018”
- La Compagnia del Trivelin plays “I’ve Got you Under My Skin”, composed by Cole Porter, from their last record “Nella Terra Dei Frippi, Kutmusic Italhouse, 2018″
- Ruben Machtelinckx plays “Turdus”, composed by himself, from his last record “When The Shade Is Stretched, Aspen Edities, 2017”
- Ruokangas Hako-Rita play “Summertime”, composed by G. Gershwin, from their record “Mono and Dialogues, Eclipse-Music, 2018”
- Vitor Garbelotto plays “Caminho da Saudade”, composed by Radamés Gnattali, from the record “Loro Project, Loro, 2018”
GuitarS Speak is the radio show of Neuguitars Blog and it’s devoted to contemporary, avant-garde and experimental music for guitar.
“KOWS-lp FM is an FCC licensed Community Radio Station broadcasting from Occidental, CA, and serving West Sonoma County.
The programmers at KOWS are dedicated to broadcast original, locally produced programming with music, information, interviews, and other shows, from a local, national and international perspective. We continue to teach real-world broadcasting, and management job skills and we will utilize new technology to enhance our broadcast, web and social media presences. Our goal is to provide exceptional quality programming, that is diverse, and which is inspired by the lives of our local residents.”