“Coming up next on KOWS Community Radio, it’s “GuitarS Speak” with me, Andrea Aguzzi, presenting an hour of unique and exploratory guitar music. Stay tuned for the unusual sounds. It’s time for GuitarS Speak!”
Me and my radio program GuitarS Speak will be “on air” today on KOWS Community Radio at 1-2 PM Pacific Time, 4 PM East Time, 10 PM Italian Time! The PLAYLIST for today!
- Teho Teardo plays “L’Etoile de Mer (Marcia Funebre del 1900)”, composed by himself, from his record “Le Retour A’ La Raison, Spècula, 2015 ”
- Andrea Rubini & Davide Bussoleni play “Impro #2”, composed by Bussoleni – Rubini, from their last cd “White, Lo Stato dell’Arte, 2018”
- Frank Crijns & Jacq Palinckx play “FRAQX IV”, composed by themselves, from their record “Fraqx, Creative Sources Recordings, 2018”
- Filippo Giuffré plays “Agorafobia delle 7”, composed by himself, from his last solo record “Macchie, Ecletic Polpo Records, 2017“
- Erkan Ogur plays “Mor Daglar”, composed by himself from the record “Fretless, Fuer & Eis, 1993”
- Alberto Mesirca plays “Bateau”, composed by Marc Ribot, from the record “Flute and Guitar, Brilliant Classics, 2018″
- Mary Halvorson & Bill Frisell play “The Maid with the Flaxen Hair” from the record “The Maid with the Flaxen Hair, Tzadik, 2018
GuitarS Speak is the radio show of Neuguitars Blog and it’s devoted to contemporary, avant-garde and experimental music for guitar.
“KOWS-lp FM is an FCC licensed Community Radio Station broadcasting from Occidental, CA, and serving West Sonoma County.
The programmers at KOWS are dedicated to broadcast original, locally produced programming with music, information, interviews, and other shows, from a local, national and international perspective. We continue to teach real-world broadcasting, and management job skills and we will utilize new technology to enhance our broadcast, web and social media presences. Our goal is to provide exceptional quality programming, that is diverse, and which is inspired by the lives of our local residents.”