“Coming up next on KOWS Community Radio, it’s “GuitarS Speak” with me, Andrea Aguzzi, presenting an hour of unique and exploratory guitar music. Stay tuned for the unusual sounds. It’s time for GuitarS Speak!”
Me and my radio program GuitarS Speak will be “on air” today on KOWS Community Radio at 1-2 PM Pacific Time, 4 PM East Time, 10 PM Italian Time! The PLAYLIST for today!
- Roy Montgomery plays “Six Guitar salute to Peter Gutteridge”, composed by himself, from his record “Roy Montgomery Headquarters, Grapefruit, 2016 ”
- Ruben Mattia Santorsa plays “Sette Studi”, composed by Maurizio Pisati , from the cd “Set7, Kairos, 2018”
- Luca Perciballi and Ivan Valentini play “About perception of rhythm and harmony”, composed by themselves, from their record “The Black Box Theory, Setola di Maiale, 2018”
- Giuseppe Buschemi plays “Quatre Pieces Breves”, composed by Frank Martin, from his last solo record “Come Heavy Sleep, 2018“
- Dagger Moth (Sara Ardizzoni) plays “Ovaries”, composed by herself from the record “Silk around the Marrow, 2016”
- David Torn plays “Snapping the hollow reed”, composed by himself, from the record “Cloud about Mercury, ECM, 1986″
- Otomo Yoshihide plays “Lonely Woman” composed by Ornette Coleman from the record “Guitar Solo: 12 October 2004 @ Shinjuku Pit Inn, Tokyo + 1, Doubtmusic, 2005″
GuitarS Speak is the radio show of Neuguitars Blog and it’s devoted to contemporary, avant-garde and experimental music for guitar.
“KOWS-lp FM is an FCC licensed Community Radio Station broadcasting from Occidental, CA, and serving West Sonoma County.
The programmers at KOWS are dedicated to broadcast original, locally produced programming with music, information, interviews, and other shows, from a local, national and international perspective. We continue to teach real-world broadcasting, and management job skills and we will utilize new technology to enhance our broadcast, web and social media presences. Our goal is to provide exceptional quality programming, that is diverse, and which is inspired by the lives of our local residents.”