“Coming up next on KOWS Community Radio, it’s “GuitarS Speak” with me, Andrea Aguzzi, presenting an hour of unique and exploratory guitar music. Stay tuned for the unusual sounds. It’s time for GuitarS Speak!”
Me and my radio program GuitarS Speak will be “on air” today on KOWS Community Radio at 1-2 PM Pacific Time, 4 PM East Time, 10 PM Italian Time! The PLAYLIST for today!
- Reg Bloor plays “122 Zeros (And Then A 1)”, composed by herself, from her record “Sensory Irritation Chamber, Systems Neutralizers, 2018”
- Wingfield, Reuter, Stavi Sirkis play “Rush”, composed by themselves , from the cd “The Stone House, Moon June Records, 2017”
- Thomas Bittermann plays “Nunc”, composed by Goffredo Petrassi, from the record “Nunc Neue Musik fur 1 und 2 Gitarren, Cadenza, 1991”
- Yasushi Takemusa plays “Nagoya Guitars”, composed by Steve Reich, from his last record “Steve reich Guitar Works, Miru Records, 2014“
- Ranter’s Groove play “1943 Gdansk tone”, composed by themself from the record “Musica per camaleonti, Kaczynskit, 2018”
- Kozo Kanatani plays “Dream”, composed by John Cage, from his record “Forlorne Hope, L’escargot na guitar, 2018″
GuitarS Speak is the radio show of Neuguitars Blog and it’s devoted to contemporary, avant-garde and experimental music for guitar.
“KOWS-lp FM is an FCC licensed Community Radio Station broadcasting from Occidental, CA, and serving West Sonoma County.
The programmers at KOWS are dedicated to broadcast original, locally produced programming with music, information, interviews, and other shows, from a local, national and international perspective. We continue to teach real-world broadcasting, and management job skills and we will utilize new technology to enhance our broadcast, web and social media presences. Our goal is to provide exceptional quality programming, that is diverse, and which is inspired by the lives of our local residents.”